miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

English - About me

Hello, everybody! My name`s Luis Granadillo. I`m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in  Ciudadela Faria. I`m 17 years old, i have a small family. My mom is a housewife and my dad is a business. I have a only brother.

I study social comunication at URB. My favorite subjects are English and graphic comunication. This trimester i am taking 6 classes and i am in the 3rd trimester.

I love playing and watching football. I like sports. My favorite food is a pizza.

I hate to tell the football "soccer". just hate that.

My dream is become sports journalist. Travel to all sporting events around the world. I want to speak learn English and afrikaans.

About English, English is very important and I would like to learn., helps you find a good job and have a good future.

Well, this is a little bit about me.

Goodbye, see you soon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario